Accommodation in Enniscorthy

Enniscorthy is situated on the banks of the River Slaney overlooked by the old 1798 battle site of Vinegar Hill. On the west bank of the river, the Gothic church of Saint Aidans reminds us that Enniscorthy is the Cathedral town of the county. Designed by Pugin in 1847, Saint Aidans tall spire, fine doorway and exquisite east window are recommended viewing. Dominating the town is the Norman Castle which was completed in 1205 and now houses the County Wexford Folk Museum. Just down the road by car there are beaches, forest and river walks as well as ancient Dolmens and Bronze Age remains.

Accommodation Wexford

Hotels Wexford

Site Map:    Dublin Self Catering  -   Cork Self Catering   -   Belfast Self Catering  -   Galway Self Catering